Lighted Gift Bag Pictures
These light up Christmas pictures are loads of fun to make and super easy! The best part is you can make them from your old Christmas gift bags, and If you don’t have any leftovers, the dollar stores have great selections for just $1.00! You can also grab a set of lights for $1.00 also.
What you will need:
- Gift bag
- Battery operated light set
- Picture frame (that your bag will fit inside)
Let’s get started:
- The first thing we are going to do is cut your Christmas bag in half. You can actually make two signs out of each bag, or share with one of your crafting friends.
- Cut your bag to fit inside your frame, you can choose to keep the glass in, or not, I like the glass left in.
- Hold your framed bag up to the light and imagine where you would like the lights to be placed. Once you have figured out placement, tape each bulb to the back of the bag. Other crafter’s poke holes in the bag for lights, I prefer to just tape them, giving the picture a “glow”.
- Secure your battery pack at the bottom of the frame with tape, near a corner. This step makes it easier to turn on and off.
You can put the back of your frame on or leave it off. If you put it on, tape your battery pack on the outside of the back of the frame, near a corner.
That’s it, hang up your framed picture, turn on the lights and enjoy your new light up picture. Beware !!! These are addictive.
♥ Sharing Is Caring ♥