Easy Jelly Bean and Tulip Centerpiece
Easter has always been a big holiday in our house, but this year will be quite different. We are still having Easter dinner, but it will be a virtual holiday. We will be having it on zoom, connecting with my family all over the world. My nephew is in the Netherlands, another nephew in Ireland, a brother, sister and niece in South Glens Falls and another brother in Maryland, this will be exciting!!
Even though we aren’t having company, I am still cooking Easter dinner and, of course, you have to have decorations. How cute and easy is this jelly bean Easter centerpiece!! Use fake flowers, or use real flowers by placing a smaller vase in the middle and filling in the gap between the two vases with jelly beans.
What you will need:
- 2 nesting glass vases or containers (such as a drinking glass), one shorter and at least an inch narrower. I used a square container and a mason jar.
- Jelly beans
- Fresh or fake flowers, I use fake because I have animals and I never know what is poisonous.
Let’s get started:
- Insert the smaller vase inside your main vase.
- Fill the gap with your jelly beans.
- Place a bouquet of tulips in the smaller container.
- Thats it !!
Sharing Is Caring
We are in this together – and we will get through this, together. Be safe