Keep Calm And Pinch On
What does keep calm and pinch on mean?
Pinching people is a St. Patrick’s day game. People who wear green pinch people who don’t. “Pinch on” simply means “continue pinching.”
I like St. Patrick’s Day, but I don’t usually spend a lot of time decorating for this day. The first thing I usually do is…… change the outfit on my geese. Yes, geese, lol. A very long time ago a very good friend of mine gave me geese, with a complete wardrobe. You’re never too old to enjoy playing dress up with your stylish resin geese. Thank you Molly 🙂
I love to decorate my fireplace and wanted to do something simple, and I LOVE bunting. I saw this cute tutorial and decided to make it. My friends give me their old books that are all beat up, so I had everything I needed.
What you will need:
- Old dictionary pages
- Glue stick
- Green contact paper
Let’s get started:
- Cut your dictionary page in any shape you want your bunting, adding an extra 1 inches on the top.
- Fold over the top and add a thin line of glue, leaving room for your string.
- Cut-out your shamrock, which is simply 3 hearts and a stem.
- Glue the shamrocks on to your bunting.
- Thread the string through the back of the bunting and you are done.
You can’t get much easier than that!!
I am looking forward to cooking a traditional corned beef and cabbage dinner, who doesn’t love corned beef !
Happy St. Patrick’s Day
Sharing Is Caring